Draining and dryingThe first stage consists in draining and drying the water pipes by means of a flow of hot pressurized air. Before starting this process, the plumber removes the taps and...Read more
Pressurized air sandblastingThe second stage is the mechanical cleaning of the inner walls of the pipes. This is done by injecting a mix of pressurized air and quartz sand into the installation....Read more
Etape 3 : Injection & protectionLa troisiĂ¨meÂ Ă©tape et le revĂŞtement des parois intĂ©rieures par une couche trĂ¨s fine de rĂ©sine appelĂ©e CEC epoxyÂ certifĂ© par ACS Laboratoire Carso, CSTB et W270 En fonction de la longueur...Read more
Two bonuses: quality and experience. We do our utmost to ensure the impeccable quality of our works
A bonus for the environment There is no need for pipes to be replaced and very little waste is generated by the works.
The treatment process is entirely safe: no demolition works are required. It is clean, fast, generates no dust or noise pollution and the premises/home remain habitable during the works.
Quality control Inter Protection has implemented a number of tools and procedures to guarantee an impeccable quality of service.
Inter Protection stands for
- ATTESTED EXPERIENCE: OVER 25 YEARS OF BUSINESS IN THE FRENCH-SPEAKING REGION OF SWITZERLAND
- A PATENTED AND FULLY APPROVED SYSTEM : INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
- FAST AND CLEAN INTERVENTION : A GOOD VALUE INVESTMENT
- EFFICIENT LONG-TERM TREATMENT: A 15 YEAR WARRANTY
- CHEMICAL-FREE PROCESS: A BONUS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT